The UC Riverside Foundation is a nonprofit corporation through which philanthropic resources flow to the University of California, Riverside. Established in 1977, the foundation raises, records and manages gifts from individuals, corporations, organizations and foundations for the sole benefit of UCR in accordance with donors' wishes.
The growth of the foundation enables investment in the present and future of UCR's colleges, programs, research and students. Its success depends on the financial support of our dedicated and generous alumni, friends, parents and patrons who understand that the research and teaching taking place in UCR's classrooms and laboratories have the potential to change our world for the better.
The UCR Foundation Leadership
The foundation is also people — leaders who care about UCR and who advance its mission by serving on the board of trustees, by seeking and securing private support for all of its programs, and by representing UCR in the community.
The business affairs and property of the foundation are managed by, and all corporate powers of the foundation are vested in, its Board of Trustees. Mr. Brian Hawley serves as chair of the organization. Through their individual generosity, our trustees have:
- Named schools, colleges and programs.
- Endowed academic chairs, created scholarships and fellowships.
- Opened doors to increase support and collaboration between their industries and UCR.
UCR Philanthropy News
Office of Development: (951) 827-5611
UCR Foundation: (951) 827-5247
Corporate & Foundation Relations: (951) 827-4592
Office of Gift Planning: (877) 249-0181 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Wire Transfers, please contact UCR Foundation Accounting staff.
Phone: (951)827-2640 or (951)827-5247 or via e-mail at email@example.com
For questions about making a gift, please contact Gift Administration staff:
- Lisa Wilson, (951) 827-3486
- Tami Richardson, (951) 827-6467
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail a Check
If you would like to mail a check:
- Please make your check payable to "UCR Foundation".
- If not supporting the general fund, please indicate a fund you would like to support, such as a specific scholarship fund, in the memo line.
- Please send to: UCR Foundation, PO Box 112, Riverside, CA 92502-0112.